Such as last weekend. I busted my hiner cleaning, purging, and making a nest. Sometimes I think, "For What?" Other than the layer of dust is thinner, can I really tell I worked all weekend? So in protest, I was pretty much lazy at home this past week.
So today I hit it again. First I have errands to run. Right after hubby gets home from the vet with Kota Dog. Kota Dog hasn't been feeling himself this past week, so a trip to see what's wrong is in order. Can't really pinpoint anything, but he's just not acting himself, but acting like a lazy old man. So off they went. It's driving me crazy sitting here waiting.
Lsst night was graduation for our school. When I say our school, I mean the HS youngest son graduated from, hubby coaches football at, and the school that my school shares a campus with. 283 grads. Awesome kids. They earned 1.8 million in scholarships. A third of them earned the Florida Bright Futures Scholarships, 3 earned football scholarships, several baseball scholarships, a first ever, girls soccer scholarship and our very first in the history of the school, National Merit Scholar! Impressive group!
Here's a pic of me with one of the grads and his brother. Jason is on the left, and Michael on the right.
I've known these boys since they were way small. I remember buckling Jason in his car seat. He's one of hubby's linemen and is headed to Millsaps College to play football on scholarship. Can you guess their school colors? All the boy ever wears now is that purple! Michael on the other hand, is older and still growing. He's 6'7" now! They have a younger brother, Matt, who is 6 ft and he's only going to be a freshman. Their mom, Johanna, and I worked together in PreK years ago. Since then we've done scouts together, school projects together and football together! Jo is the sweetest soul and we get each other because we both have 3 boys! And all six of them are so handsome!
That was the highlight of my week, standing between two such handsome young men. Of course, now that they are grown, I passed on my two bits of advice and asked Micheal to marry me. Micheal drives a very, very nice Lexus! LOL! He said we couldn't get married since it went against the advice I'd just given him. (why please one? when you can please sooo many!) Bad I know!
Okay, I'm off to see what trouble I can get into.








