Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Did You Know?

It's football season?? Spring football that is, started May 1st. But not for this family, we had to do wedding stuff May 1st and 2nd. I took alot of grief from Rick's fellow coaches about having a wedding during "the spring season".
So I guess we plan our lives around this for a few weeks. If I were a good wife, I'd plan everything around football. Which I kinda do, but not. Sometimes he says he will be late tonite, and I just say, "Aww, I'll miss you." or "I'll tape Idol for you" but inside, my heart goes pitter patter because I will have a few hours to myself, to do what I want. LOL! But I try to make all the important stuff. Thank goodness I'm out of the baby stage, I would hate to say "Dear, we have a baby due in the middle of playoffs".. Can you imagine the havoc that would raise??
So this morning I woke up to croaking frogs. At first I thought, what the heck is that noise? Then I remembered, the frogs must be back. I think they use our little water garden to mate or something. Oh great! I just realized, I'm running a no tell motel for f--king frogs. With that I'll leave you.