Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun Scrappy Things!!

Our order is finally here from Copic. I guess there was a hang up shipping from Japan, but our order is here! I'm so excited! I now feel like I have enough colors that I can really begin to create and share what I learned in Copic Class.
The black pens are Spicas (Spee-ka). They are a glitter pen with real bits of glass, not plastic in them to make your creations sparkle and shine. While you know I am not a blingy person, I do love a touch of glitter here and there. I have all the colors and 3 clear glitter Spicas, so I can make anything sparkle now! Of course they just came out with 12 new Spica colors. Yes, I've ordered them! If you are interested, let me know. My friend, Sharon, at Imagininks, can order them for you.
 

Another big biscuit in my day was the arrival of my name stamp. Do you see my name?? I love the definition she chose to!
This stamp is from another Sharon. Sharon from Cootie Coo Stamps in High Springs, FL. I had almost forgotten the stamp, when Sharon called me last week. She'd lost my phone number to call me to tell me it was in. Then she had phone trouble. When the repairman came out to fix the phone, they moved her cabinet and out fluttered my piece of paper with my name & phone number. Yea!!!!!!
 

I'm excited about the 3 day weekend coming up, so I can play with the new toys!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa