It's a beautiful day here in the Panhandle. The breezes are unbelievably cool and for the first time in recent recollection, we have our air turned off! Usually that only happens if we have no power, like after a hurricane! Our air runs from May 1st til about mid October.
But this week is an exception. Our lows have been in the 50s and 60s, while the high has barely hit 80. I am so loving this weather!!!
Today is supposed be bring rain, but you couldn't tell by right now. It's sunshiney. They say it will rain most of the weekend, which we need. But it messes up plans to work in the yard and on my flowers.
While I didn't vote, so I'll have no right to complain. I do hope Kris wins American Idol. I have been an Adam fan from almost the very beginning. The boy certainly has talent. But I don't think he's truly an American Idol. Kris has appeal to a broader spectrum of people. Adam, will no doubt, have a very successful career. But Kris is the Idol.
Did a bit of retail therapy last night. I had a $30 off coupon and a $50 gift card, so I went to Coldwater Creek. I LOVE that store! I was hoping to find a blazer/jacket but I'm just not liking the shorter blazers in style this summer. So I found a nice blouse and a few tank tops to layer. The blouse is made of bamboo! How cool is that?? It's soft, but we'll see if it's cool like cotton.
okay, off to work.....







