For my good friend, Kip, spring break is over. I'm sorry Kip. I know you had a great break, tending your farm, breaking eggs and such. My break is beginning.
But I'll be joining you tomorrow at work. I'm working my spring break. Since I work twelve months instead of the typical school year, I have the option of working most breaks. Except Christmas break, I have to take that one off. But since I do that, I can take off most anytime I want. I like that. I'd rather work all summer, when it's hot & muggy and take off when the days are cooler and nice. It looks like we'll get to work 4 day work weeks this summer. I'm looking forward to that!
I spent most of the weekend here at the house. I cleaned most of the day yesterday. I took a few hours off to go to a Tastefully Simple party. Have you ever tried their stuff? Most of it is pretty good! They had a chocolate cheeseball that was, in a word, DEVINE! I ordered the mix for that. They also had a spicy black bean dip, all you did was add water, and it was so yummy. I ordered 2 of those. It was great to see Ann, Natalie and Sharon. I haven't seen them in awhile.
I've been making some mini books for a friend. She has a party every year in honor of her friend, who died of cancer. She calls it her Girlfriends Party. So I'm making a few books for her. Here's one I've finished. The pages inside are decorated also.
That's my weekend in a moment. I'm hoping the week flies by, Thursday I'm heading out to Jax to visit my BFF. Get the bail money ready!








