Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's not been a week!!

Almost, but not quite. I'm sorry. I'm just not a good daily blogger. Of course you know I lead a boring daily life.
The weekend was dreary, but that didn't stop Sharon, Ann and I from making a quick trek over to Alabama to Gigi's. The trip was worth it, She had in the new Graphic 45papers Fashionisa, Transatlantique and the child's paper. Had to have them!
Sunday was more of the dreariness, but I did get the guys shirts for the wedding, which is only two weeks away!!! They are wearing the linen cuban shirts and khaki pants. The ones I found were white with a Khaki stripe down each side. Rick's shirt is a little different, since he's not in the wedding party technically.
I also got my dress, it's off white with big poppies on it. I also found a little cream colored
crocheted jacket to match. Just in case it's breezy that evening on the beach.
Work had been just that. Tedious, getting ready for the end of the year reporting. I leave tomorrow for 3 days of meetings in Tallahassee again. How fun! Hopefully we'll be gack early on Friday!!!
Speaking of the saltmines...it's time to go!