Has a week already passed? So it's true time flies when you are having fun! Sorry I didn't blog while in South Florida. When you are going to bed at 2 a.m. and hitting the ground running, there's just not time!
We had such a fantastic time. That much fun should not be legal. Okay, maybe it isn't in a few states. Gerri Ann, Sonia and Barb really know how to put on a great crop. They truly outdid themselves with food, fun and decorations. The room was truly transformed into a 50's diner atmosphere complete with giant soda glass with real Bubblys.
Gerri Ann's son, Robert kept all the women charmed. We had tickets and when our number was drawn, Robert popped the balloon to reveal our prize. He was a great balloom popper and prize giver! Robert thanks!
As always our drive to and fro was a tad long, but broken up by a few fantastic shopping opportunities. Scrappy Papers in Lake City is a must stop for anyone traveling I-75 just south of I-10. She is about a quarter mile east of the interstate on the right hand side. I am amazed that she always remembers us and is so delightful to chat with. She always wants to know where we are going to scrap and we always want to take her with us! She has such a wide variety of things, from papers to stamps, ribbons & trinkets, paints & glitters and everything in between! She's one of my all time favorite stores. Not only for her product, but her personality.
I'm off to work. Have a great day!







