She sent me this via email, but I'm sharing with you. Won't the family be shocked when they find out about me after 20 years! Now I challenge YOU!
Things you may or may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Stripper
2. Gas Station Attendant/Pumper
3. Grocery Cashier
4. Data Specialist
B) Movies you watch over and over:
1. Field of Dreams
2. Hope Floats
3. Top Gun
4. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
C) Four places I have lived:
Illinois
Indiana
Virginia
Florida
D) Four TV shows I love to watch
Fox NFL PreGame Show
Who wants to be a Millionaire
Unwrapped
Made in America
E ) Four places you have been on vacation
Colorado
Pennsylvania
Key West Florida
Wisconsin
F ) Web sites you visit daily
Monkey Friends Chatter
Packers.com
Various Friends Blogs
PensacolaNewsJournal.com
G) Four of my favorite foods
Manny's Pizza
Fried Chicken Dinner with Collard Greens & Yams from Coles
Bratwurst
Seafood
H) Four places I would rather be right now
Visiting any of my family
Lambeau Field watching the Packers beat the Bears (or anyone else)
Key West Florida
Scrappin' with my friends
I) Four friends I think will respond
All my Monkey Friends
MLF
Erin
Ms. Karate Kid herself







