I'm in one of those moods. I guess it's because I don't feel well, I've been so swamped at work and I haven't had much ME time. So I'm unloading, if you care.
First off, I have to say something about lack of communication. It frustrates me. I don't like not knowing, not that I want to know everything, but if I have to deal with the public and answer their questions, it would be nice to know what to tell them. I don't like not knowing the answers because it makes me look like an idiot and it makes it look like my employer unorganized. I don't like finding out two days before an event that things have changed and people have known for over a week, but didn't let us know so we could adjust.
I guess that's my politically correct way of saying "Why didn't you let us know you changed the game from an away game to a home game?" "Do you think it's going to run itself?" "Are you not going to charge admission or have a concession stand??" "Can you think outside the lines of the playing field?"
There that feels better.
Is anyone still reading? Okay I will write a good thing. I sent my deposit off for the cruise I am going on in May. I am looking sooooo foward to this. I'm going with a great group of women whom I have never met IRL, but feel I've known forever. Creative women, fun women, been there done that, what's next women. GAWD this is going to be a riot! We will probably all come home with monkey tails tattooed on our rears. But ya know what? I don't care! I've done my job here on earth, it's time for me to have fun!
Which brings me to Blithering number two. I love the men in my life, I really do. But some times I wonder. Do they know we women just sit back and silently chuckle at their idiocy? Sometimes I swear! I don't even know where to start. Sometimes I am so frustrated with them I can't even type. I have to stop thinking about this and go back to something else, my blood pressure is rising.
I guess with men and with life in general, you have to take the good with the bad, sift through it and sometimes dig deep to find the good stuff and keep that. It's what being a family and a community is all about. Sometimes you feel good, sometimes ya don't, sometimes you are on top of the world and sometimes you feel like the wallpaper on the wall. Life isn't always a bowl of cherries and anyone who claims it is, is lying to you. Learn not to take it so personal, so seriously, pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and get ready for another day. That way it can always get better.
Okay I think I am back to my confused state of life and can go on about my day. Thanks for listening, if you did.
:J







