
Brett Favre is an awesome player, on and off the field. He holds numerous records in the NFL, more than anyone else. The record I most admire is his record for consecutive starts. He plays hurt, sick, cold, hot, any day, everyday. And he plays hard!
I am ready for football season, I live for football season, I am a fanatic! I love High School football. I am a lifetime member of our High School Quarterback Club, and it was an honor to receive that membership! Our friends are all football parents, we even get together in the off season, even tho some of us have kids who graduate. We have made so many great friends through this game. School doesn't start for me really until that first Friday night of football season. The players, coaches, cheerleaders, band, concessions and crowds, that is my Utopia. I would be down on the sidelines if they would let me. One of my greatest thrills was to be on the "Chain gang" on the sidelines for an All Star High School Football game. So fun!
I was blessed with 3 sons who loved to play the game. I was blessed with a husband who was tolerant enough to teach me the rules, the plays and the positions on the field. I have loved football for as long as I can remember, I even watched practices when I was in High School.
Some would say I have no life, but to them I say, "FOOTBALL is life!"
Go Pack!
:J







