Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

It's the haunting night! When the kids were little, I loved Halloween. Now that they are grown, it's lost it's magic for me like most holidays have. But I am stocked up on "the good" candy, as soon as Patrick carves the pumpkins today, we will be ready for the little darlings.
Let's hope they don't end up a tree like this little witchy poo did in the woods at my sister's house last week. I think she lost her sense of direction! I think this is one of the cutest Halloween decorations that I've seen in a long time.
Speaking of cute, you have to admit my friend Jules makes an enchanting vampire! Her gummy fangs were a little crooked, but then we are in the south where everyone's teeth are a little crooked!
Last but not least, here's the big pumpkin, where's Charlie? Or was she waiting for Carlos? And what IS she wearing under there? This was the Head Pumpkin from Creepover, she sure knows how to put on a great party! Oh and she can scrap too!

Have a Happy & Safe Halloween! It's hard to believe tomorrow is November!

:J Posted by Picasa