Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What to Bring, What to Bring!

I'm in the midst of packing for my very first weekend crop. Well outside of going to my sister's all weekend that is. There is no way I can take all that I take to her house! So I'm in the midst. What do I take?

Let's see so far I have this;
Camera
Cutter
Ruler
Pens
Scissors
Hole punch/setter thingy
Adhesive
Adhesive remover
Inks
Stamp Cleaner
4 kits to do
Clothes
S'mores stuff
Big Campfire forks
Blanket, sheets, towels & washcloths

So should I take my Cricut and my six cartridges? All my buttons? A bunch of embellies? Lots of Ribbon? Stamps? HELP!!!!
I've been to crops before, but never a whole weekend one. Will we really be scrapping much? Or being mischeivious? What kind of stuff will I be able to buy? Bunches????
I am stopping by most very favorite LSS in the whole world (so far) so I plan on getting stuff there. I just know I am going to get to the campground and say "GEEZ! I should have brought that!

:J