It's mid week, A good time to be a blithering, wondering idiot.
Why is it the week I can take hour long lunch hours and leave campus to eat, it rains every day? We consider it one of the "bennies" of being a 12 month employee. When the rest of the staff and students aren't there, we can go to the restaurant of our choice, eat a meal without inhaling it, and return to an afternoon of blissfully working in peace and quiet. So far not this week. We're shooting for tomorrow as the day of freedom. Some of us have a workshop on Thursday and most of us took a day of leave for Friday. Tomorrow, we're doing lunch. If it's not raining that is.
300 million people. Boy this is getting to be a crowded country. How many of us are here legally? Or are the illegals in or out of that count. I wish we could pick and chose which illegals get to stay. Lately here I have seen alot of hardworking men from south of the border put our town back together. I see them in the stores, buying food, cleaned up after a long hard day doing what many of us refuse to do, hard back breaking work. I see them with their families, together shopping together. They are always polite, sometimes more polite than we are to them. They are clean and dressed, not always with the latest fashion name brand emblazoned across their chest. But they are clean and wear their pants pulled up. I would pick them to stay. Can we pick people to send south of the border? I won't mention names. But names aren't important, actions are.
Speaking of actions, I've been pouty today. I dunno why, just am. The Birthday was great, I look foward to tomorrow, 20 Years!! and the weekend and seeing my sister. and the next weekend, meeting the girls for Creepover. Anyway sorry for being pouty.
George Strait's new CD is worth the price. His voice is so smooth.
Dancing with the Stars. It's time for Jerry to go home. Joey after him, and then let Mario Emmitt and Monique show them what dancing is. Emmitt is a hometown boy, my vote is for him, but Mario can dance for me anytime!
How bout those Saints and Bears!!! I see them both going far!
So I have rambled, probably offended, but this is me. Blithering.
:J







