Monday, October 09, 2006

Morning Monday!

It is crisp and cool here this am. I love this weather, but it makes it hard to get motivated to go to work as I want to stay home and be outside.
I had a great weekend and got alot accomplished that I wanted to do. DH & I cleaned out our closet and took tons of clothes to the mission. He got rid of alot of flannel shirts and sweats. I hope they get those on the shelves soon, with this cool weather they will be needed. Now my challenge is to not buy more clothes to fill the closet back up. We both still have enough clothes to outfit all small country. I counted DH's Packer shirts and he has 13 of those alone! Not to mention his Harley shirts and souvenier shirts. We put alot of his stuff in a "work shirt drawer" so those will be gone as soon as they get messy!
I organized my stuff, summer on one side of my closet, winter on the other. It will make it easy to get dressed now that we are in "transition weather" I still have tooo much stuff. I don't know how the pioneers did it with so few clothes.
My reward for cleaning was scrappin'. I finished two pages and they are up at the Monkey Board. I'm still not ready to post them anywhere else. It's easier for me to put it out where I know people will say kind things, not ready for the world to critize me!
I am so frustrated with my Packers. They show so many moments of brilliance, where I think they are going to win and then in one move blow the game. I know Favre still has alot of good games left in him, he has a young offense that is molding into some awesome players. I just wish we could keep it together for a whole game. But like my own kids, they are my Packers and I love them when they are good, and love them when they are bad.
I'm off to the real world.
Have a Marvelous Monday!
:J