Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Few More Things You need to Know about ME!

Two Names I Go by
1. Mom
2. Miss Jayne (what the coaches & kids call me)

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now:

1. my comfy yellow night gown (you asked!)
2. my anklet from the cruise

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Laughter (Love is a given)

Two of My Favorite Things to do:
1. Travel
2. Spend time with my family

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A clean house
2. To find a million dollars in my bank account

Two pets I have:
1. Dakota, my very spoiled lachow or chowla (labchow mix)
2. Boots, the cat who drives me nuts

Two things I did last night:
1. Drank a few beers
2. Talked with friends

Two things I ate today:
1. Coffee
2. Nothing else yet

Two people I just talked to last:
1. Rick
2. Linda

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow:
1. putting on my swimsuit
2. floating in the pool

Two longest car rides:
1. Pensacola to Wautoma WI Christmas Eve 20 hours nonstop Christmas 05
2. Illinois to Pennsylvania in 1976 in the back of a Datsun 210 with my brother.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. My Birthday!

Two favorite beverages:
1. Mojitos
2. Margaritas

Last but not least, two thoughts on American Idol:

1. It's great now that the Sanjaya fiasco is over

2. Iim picking Jordin to win!