Wednesday, May 09, 2007

OHHHH What a Beautiful Mooorning!

It's absolutely gorgeous out here on my deck. The birds are singing, it's cool here in the shade and I am glad I have my laptop that goes anywhere. I've set here for the past hour, drinking my coffee, listening to the birds and catching up with everything I've missed since I was on the cruise.
I hate to quit all this and go to work, but I must. I have a few more things to catch up before I can take another day or two off for some more fun! I made alot of progress yesterday at work, now I need to make great progress here at the house! I've got a load of laundry in the washer, and one ready to go in when that one is done.
The guys survived the weekend without me. Although there is alot of frozen pizzas in the freezer. I think that is what they ate the whole time I was gone. Rick did say he cooked breakfast on Sunday morning.
My flowers all survived also and most are blooming beautifully. I wonder if I will every get this backyard looking like the haven I want it to be. HMMMMM! Maybe if I had a yard boy at my service for a few weeks. And probably about the time I get it the way I want, we will decide this place is just too much work and sell it for something smaller. LOL
I must go, Dakota is dropping his ball at my feet, a sign that he thinks we need to play. He keeps picking up his ball and dropping it, as if I don't hear it bouncing on the deck.
Enjoy the day!
:J