Monday, May 14, 2007

Wonderings & Ramblings on the Past 24/7

My gosh has it really been a whole week since I got home from the Cruise. Darn! I'm ready to go back!!! I can repack very quick and no one will miss me!
So on I go blubbering on random thoughts.
It's too hot already! I haven't finished planting flowers in the yard and now that it's hot I won't want too! We are in such need of rain that I will have to get out at least once a day to water everything also. But I love my flowers, it just calms me to walk out and be greeted by their beauty!
Mother's Day was quiet. Patrick had the day off, but he slept most of the day as he worked til 4:30 am. He did get me a cute card and spent the rest of the day after he got up with me. Kevin & Daniel called me. It's always nice to hear from them. Daniel & Felicia sent me two ecards that were Daniel to a T! I laughed so hard!
Rick spoiled me rotten as he always does. He cooked breakfast and then we went shopping for a pool float for me. The whole day he kept saying, "what do you want to do now, it's your day" like we don't do what I want everyday. He did take me to Steak N Shake for my favorite Chocolate malt. I wanted to just make up places to go and then change my mind once I got there, just to see how many places we could go!
After we got home we rearranged the scrap room and put my new (used) table in there. It gives me a ton more room to lay stuff, plus I kept my old table in there to use for sewing, painting and such. I got rid of the computer desk so now everything in the room is mine, cept for one file cabinet. Soon, if I have my way, that will go too!
I am so blessed with all I have. Independent kids, a great husband, nice house, good job and many, many inspiring women for friends. Gawd, I love this life!!!
:J