Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Yes, I'm alive!

I know most of you think I have forgotten how to blog. That is if anyone is still reading this. No, I haven't forgotten, just busy getting some adventures under my belt to tell you all about.
Just returned yesterday from 4 nights, 5 days in the Bahamas on a cruise. All I can say is OMG! IF you haven't treated yourself to this vacation, it is a must do! I had the best time, probably one of the best vacations I have ever had! Alot of it had to do with the women I was with, such totally awesome girls. Everyone should have friends like these, ones you can totally do anything with and as the saying goes, "What happens on vacation, stays on vacation!" We had such a time. It was so fun being footloose and fancy free! More about that later.
I've missed my blog and I promise to be a better blogger!
Pass the word, Bahama Mama is back! Rasta braids and all!

:J