Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yep! It was FUN!

I spent a few days this past week Cruisin' the Bahamas with some of the best women I know. Yep! We told them we were going to "scrapbook" but what we really did was make some great memories! Yes there was everything you would expect in a cruise, food, fun and ....liquids.
 
The entrance to the Midnite Buffet was enticing. The fruit was yummmy! I loved how they carved everything into tropical art. I took pictures because I know that I can recreate this at home in a few short hours with my classic kitchen knife. Yep, look for this at the next family breakfast. I bet that will impress the in-laws!
Equally impressive was the tower of our souvenir glasses from an afternoon on the Lido Deck. You never know when you will need to build a glass tower. I think we should have continued obtaining glasses until we could build a layer of pink, a layer of green and a layer of clear. But then who would build the tower? It was a fun afternoon, poolside,k with our own private dancer.
 
The highlight of my trip was supposed to be parasailing at Half Moon Cay. Well I didn't chicken out, but I (and Linda, the only other daredevil in the group) were unable to complete our fete. The wench that pulled in the sail broke on the excursion an hour before ours. We were so disappointed! But better then than when one of us were up there!
 
It was a great trip, one I will talk about for months! I'm already saving for next year's trip, and I have a few more pictures to show you, but I am going to enjoy a few more minutes of ME time. DH is off working on a car, and Patrick is off for guys night poker. He's wearing his surrender the booty Tshirt I got for him in Nassau. He's hoping it will bring him good luck!

:J