I have been a neglectful blogger! For that I apologize. I just don't lead an exciting life.
I have been scrapping. I did a page of one of Rick's nieces and am halfway through one of my mom and her sister. I was going to do a crop challenge from one of the scrapsites I visit, but last night I had a headache, and tonite I got busy cooking. Not good excuses, but what the heck. I scrap for me anyway. I should have tried to post a few finished LOs as some of the challenges were from friends of mine, but it just didn't get done.
Went to Big Lots today after my meeting and on my way back to work. They had a bunch of acrylic stamps on sale cheap, but since getting home, I found out they are tough to peel off the sheet. HMMM! I may take them back this weekend. I guess you get what you pay for.
Friday night I am going to a local all night crop. Should be interesting as I know none of these girls very well. I do look forward to next week when I get to crop with most of the HT girls.
So that's my life right now in a nutshell. Cept work, where I am looking forward to the next few months. Should be interesting. To me at least.
That's it, you're bored and I'm sleepy. Night!
:J







