Today has been many different days. I overslept. I only overslept by 12 minutes but it threw my delicately timed routine in an upheaval. So I was 3 minutes late to work. But most everyone else was later. It made me feel like I was there way early instead of late.
So went the day. I didn't want to wake up, couldn't get going once I got to work. So I drank coffee, didn't eat breakfast. So by 9:30 I was starving. Didn't help that one of my co workers had red beans and rice cooking in a crockpot down the hall.
Today was potluck day. We had decided on vegtables for lunch. Yummy! We had red beans and rice, collards, veggie casserole, field peas, potato salad, chocolate and watermelon. As always we stuffed ourselves. It's a good thing next week is the last potluck day. I think I have gained every once of my weight back that I had lost. Maybe we should do two potluck days next week. Just so I can savor the taste of real food before we go back to salads and Lean Cuisines. LOL!
Busy day work wise but lots accomplished, some stuff in limbo. I spent most of the afternoon counting numbers. Doing reports, I wonder does anyone really read reports? But I like the numbers part. Seeing how well we are doing our job.
Tonite was Scrapbooking at the Fair meeting. We finalized our judges, categories and "rules". 3 categories, Elementary, Middle/High, and Adult. Three places, $25, $15 and $10 in each category. Now to get the word out and hopefully people will enter! The Middle and High School students are also eligible for scholarships the fair gives out. So that's cool! I'm excited and feeling like we are opening up a whole new world. Does anyone else know of anyone who has Scrapbooking as a Fair category? I would love to hear how they do it!
Well that's it for me. TaTa.
:J







