Monday, July 30, 2007

Just a Little Busy Bee

Do you ever think your weekend isn't long enough? I do, every Monday morning. But when I stop and look back on everything I did, I got alot done.
Of course, Saturday I spent sleeping, mostly. I did have a nice dinner out with my hubby. It was a Books a Million and dinner date. Actually he goes to BOM, I go to HL next door. Then I drift in to BOM when I'm done and he'll buy me a magazine or two. This weekend they didn't have one I wanted, so we went back in HL and I got a new card magazine.
Sunday was lazy, but really it wasn't. I did laundry, cleaned my bedroom and bath. Scrapped a bit. I went to the Summer HS theater play at the Community College. It was awesome! Lois Lane stole the show from Superman. She has such talent and what a voice! Loved her. There was a girl who played another secretary role and she was very talented also! Another great voice. Superman was awesome, as was the mad professor. This Superman show was a musical so there was alot of singing and dancing. I'm telling everyone I know to go see it this weekend as it's playing again. Superman and Lois are from our school. Superman is going to USF, so my Tampa friends may get a chance to see him too this year!
I just couldn't get motivated today. Achy all day, we have rain moving in. I wish it would just downpour and get it over with! Most of our administrators left for Jacksonville today for a CTE
(Career & Technical Education) conference. The rest of them are in a two day workshop here. WOOHOOO! LOL! Not really, we have so much to do before registration begins Monday. It's hard to believe another school year is starting.
But not before one more trip to a Hilltop crop. Boy I need this too! I look foward to such fun! Hopefully I can cut out and leave early on Thursday to get to my sister's. We have to time our bathroom breaks just right so the right bathrooms will be open on our way to Sebring! To bad I can't cut out really early and we could leave Thursday afternoon! HMMMMM! Maybe I should call her and say be packed, just in case!
On the road again!

:J