Monday, July 16, 2007

A New Week in my Life

Yep, I was going along good, blogging most every day last week, then yesterday I stopped. Did anyone notice? No one noticed I said Dr. Pepper can in the post I did about Rick's new coffee mug. It was a Mountain Dew can.
So another day dawns and I have the whole day to do what I want. Well, I have to clean the bathroom and cook dinner, but the rest of the day is mine, mine, mine! Yesterday was mine too! I eyebatted my way into two mags at BAM from hubby. We got home just in time for a huge deluge of rain so I cuddled up on the loveseat with the new mags, read and napped. What else does one do on a rainy day?
Even Patrick stayed with us until bedtime. Which if you don't have older kids, means it's time to go out and Par-tay! He spent all day with us, chillin' and then at 9:30 p.m. went to a friend's to "play video games" Uh-huh, right kid. I'm not 50 yet, my mind is not totally gone. I KNOW what y'all were doin'! But he is almost 21 (can you beleive that!) so it's all good. He only has a few short weeks til school starts again, working two jobs and school will put an end to the PAR-TAY!
I feel like I have been on vacation for weeks, oh wait, if you don't count the 6 hours I worked on Friday, I have been on vacation! LOL! I love this rested feeling. I have almost forgotten what stress feels like! Ah! the simple pleasures!

:J