Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cuppa Joe Anyone?

I certainly have enough to share! We can all drink out of the same mug! It's certainly big enough don't you think? DS1 brought this to Rick this week when they came to visit. Yes that's a regular size Dr. Pepper can next to it, along with a bottle of wine, just to give you an idea of how big it is.
Rick is known for his love of coffee, and that is probably about the right size cup for him. But with coffee in it, he would be hard pressed to drink out of it as it is HEAVY! I guess it was a display for advertising Harley coffee mugs and Daniel got a bargain on it. Wonder what I could get for it on Ebay? LOL! We are going to use it to collect change.

I thought the resort I stayed in had a cute way to mark their parking lot spaces. They really did go all out with the beachy tropical theme. I would stay there again if they "made" me!


Kip, Jules and I went to lunch at Caddy's on the beach. We were treated to a rather good singer while we ate lunch. Kinda reminds me of Kenny Chesney in 20 years. Sang as good also.

I told you my hotel thought of everything. This is the phone in my bathroom. I didn't have the chance to use it, thank goodness. That's a pet peeve of mine, talking to people while on the toilet. UGH! Just gross! And frogbreath does it to me all the time. We'll just be talking along and then I hear the toilet flush on her end of the phone. She knows it grosses me out too!
So, I'm home, glad to be here and I probably won't get to blog as much as I have this week. Normal life gets in the way ya know. But it was a blast while it lasted!

:J