It has been such a good week! Well as good a week as you can have after spending the previous week on the beach. That little trip is just a small spot on my memory now. Darn, need to do that more often!
Finally connected with the new boss. We've had info to share, things to do. Also had our pre-registration meeting to go over our registration process with everyone involved. Some one said they would have to "check my schedule" to see if they could do something they were asked to do for that week. THAT didn't go over well. It was obvious this person was trying to get out of having to WORK with the rest of the TEAM. It was a good moment for alot of us!
I see alot of changes on our horizon. Most of them I think for the good. I'm sure I won't like them all, after all this isn't my perfect world is it? But I think I can live with the changes I won't like, in order to have the changes we do NEED. I look foward to the next few years.
Enough on that.
I have come to the point I come to every summer where I am starting to hate air conditioning. Stale air, cold, sometimes too cold. I am ready to open my windows again for fresh air. I want to be in my yard all day and not sweat like a pig. I know I have the pool, but not the same. I think what I really want is a trip north. I always get this way when back to school time comes around. Back to school up north means cooler temps, falling leaves and football!
Enough on that.
But speaking of football, how bout Michael Vick. Well when you play with fire you are going to get burned. If you own property, have an idea of what your tenants are doing on said property. I think they have something on him or he wouldn't have been arrested.
Enough on that.
No, not, I have to say this. If you live your life in the limelight and get paid millions to do what most people do for fun and free, you are a role model. Whether you want to be or not, you are. So if you are playing with fire, at least be man enough to tell the truth. "Yes I was, I know I shouldn't have, but I did." That is what defines a real man. Which brings me to why I brought this back up. It is just one more reason Brett Favre is the MAN! He was addicted to Vicodin, admitted it, went to rehab saying he'd come back better, and he did.
And that is " 'Nuff Said!"
:J







