It was a day filled with E!
Of course E, Jules husband, a chef EXTORDNAIRE! I keep threating to kidnap him and take him home. But then I would weigh 400 lbs. He has cooked us the most fabulous meals.
EXCITEMENT My first trip to Ruban Rouge! What a store! I just love the way it is set up! Sooooo much neat stuff! I got away cheap really $108 and change. Of course I didn't know the Revolution was half price! I may have to go back for that tomorrow!
EXERCISE! Jules and I took on Kip and Linda in pool volleyball. Let's just say Linda & Kip were ahead when we finally gave up! We let them win.
EXCELLENT! Best Riesling wine I have ever tasted at the Castle Winery. Then the food from Mama's was delish! And the sunset cruise was EXTRORDINARY!
OH MY MY MY!
EXHAUSTED! It was an awesome day! So much laughter, good friends, sharing, growing, so much bonding! I don't want to leave! I'm so tired!
I'll post pictures later, my camera batteries went dead!
:J







