It got down in the low 40's last night. BRRRRRRR! It didn't bother me so much, I was warm and snuggly. My dog, on the other hand, jumped up on the bed as soon as hubby got up and took his warm spot. I have to wonder, if it's going to be a cold winter for us.
This week is supposed to be more of the same. Even in the 30's in some parts of the county. We won't see that, we are too near the coast. Speaking of the coast, I'll be in Clearwater tomorrow. I think it will be a bit warmer there! I have another school meeting and then a weekend of play with the Hilltop girls.
Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour on Saturday night. I love that extra hour. It just seems like we should do something extra special with that hour, doesn't it??
I'll miss the Homecoming football game this week. It looks like they should win. We weren't picked to win last week, as a matter of fact we were supposed to be whipped soundly. But our little scrappers hung in there. The score was 3-7 until half way through the 4th quarter. We drove the ball down to the one foot line and couldn't get it in. Defense got the ball back with 4 seconds left in the game, but it was too late and the refs let the clock run out. UGH! Such a disappointing loss for our guys. But a win this week and next will put us in the playoffs.
I have mixed emotions about the play offs. Yes I want to go to play offs, but we have tickets to go home for Thanksgiving! Hubby says he won't go home if they are in the playoffs. I don't know what I'll do....
Have a wondermous day!







