I had a phone call today from my middle son that brought a smile to my face, I just had to share it with you.
He called and asked what I was doing, to which I replied, "just working" as I was.
He said, "I know that 26 years ago you were doing something much more fun as I was the most important thing in your world 26 years ago." Really?
Actually he was wrong. He became one of the most important things in my world the night before when he was born. The other being his older brother.
"yeah, but 26 years ago today you spent alot of time just staring at my beautiful smiling face"
Okay, so he wins, I did, and I smiled back.
He then proceeded to tell me about his most exciting birthday present from his girlfriend. A recliner. I guess that makes him truly a man now, since he has his "man chair". I told him that makes him an old man. But then that makes me an older woman. How can that be? I'm still 26!
:J







