Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Rainy Days & Elephants

My day started of rainy. I really wanted to just crawl back in bed and hide under the covers, listening to the storm. Two mornings now tho, I've gone ahead and hid under the umbrella as I dashed into work. Luckily I was able to work, usually rainy days bring a network shutdown. Alas, I was a lucky one.
I actually got alot accomplished until lunch. I like the challenges of my job. It is always a challenge of some kind or another. I tackle each one, one at a time, what more can I do?
My laugh today came from my friend Lori. Actually her girls gave us all a laugh. The oldest came to pick the middle one up from school. Before they left campus they painted Lori's windows on her car with "Hot Mama" "Love ya Momma" "Hot Mom w/a Hot Bod". I had seen her windows when I went for my afternoon walk. She wasn't in her office when I got back, but a few minutes later she was in my office. "Did you see my car??!!?" "Those girls! Look what they did!" We all had a good laugh. "Don't they realize I work here?" Too funny! I just love her girls.
I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is another day.
:J