It was our first district game this year and we won! It took triple overtime and a missed extra point by the visiting team, but we won! The final score was 35-34, but we won! Have I said it enough? We Won!
I won't bore you with details, but it was a good game in overtime. The game ended with us tied 21-21. On the third overtime when they missed their extra point, I knew we would win. Our extra point kicker never misses! Sooo exciting! We won!
So today I'm off to the fair. We're getting the scrapbooking booth ready for the fair. Entries will be turned in tomorrow, and judging will be later this week. The fair opens on Thursday!
Big Biscuit days the past couple of days. A friend sent me an email telling me that the pant outfit I'd been coveting was on sale! that justified that I could buy it and get free shipping!!! Thanks Kathy!
My night blooming jasmine is going wild! Last night when I got home from the game, the yard smelled sooooo good! The bush is just full of blooms. I suppose last weeks rain did the trick.
I had a great drive in the country to the JV game. That drive always makes me homesick, driving in the rolling hills, the farm land, and then the cornfield at the end of the football field. I saw two deer!
So counting my blessings this week. It's the small things that make life great.
:J







