Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yummm!

What's that smell?? Banana Bread! I'm attempting a new recipe for banana bread. It's a basic recipe, nothing fancy, but my banana bread always turns out dry. The batter for this one was delish, so I'm thinking the bread will be too. I can't wait til it comes out of the oven.
My bean soup turned out very yummy too. I put it in the crock pot at bedtime and as it cooked all night I kept waking up. It smelled so good. My youngest son did not think it smelled so good. I won't tell you what he said, but he did eat 3 bowls of it. So I guess he thought it tasted okay.
My much older sister is coming to visit. She's coming into town for my Stampin' Up party on Sunday. It sounds like we'll have a great crowd for it. Now I just need to get busy cleaning and cooking. I haven't seen Susie in forever, we both lead such busy lives. Okay, I have the busy life, she's retired.
The busyness at work can slow down just a bit for me. There are certain things I don't like leaving undone at the end of the day. The past 3 days I've left my desk a mess and paperwork undone. Not that I had big problems to deal with, just little ones and of course, everyone's problem is most important.
I don't like to wish my life away, but I really do wish it was November 1st. That would mean the fair was successfully over, my audit was successfully over and our state meeting in Clearwater was successfully over and all the questions plaguing us the past year would be answered.
Okay, time for bed, I'm dreaming.
:J