Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Happy Hump Day!
I haven't blogged because I've been a busy little beaver. In the past week or so, I've made two valentine albums, and 3 cards. This is the album I've made for Daniel and Felicia, my oldest son and his girlfriend. I used Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters 6 x6 Paper, which I got at the new scrapbook store here in town, Scraphappy. While I was at Winter Retreat, Linda at Hilltop Memories had the matching chipboard album. So I had to get that from her! I've already given this to Dan & Felicia, all the boys were home Sunday for Lasagne, a perfect time to give their albums to them. Felicia is a scrapper, so she loved it, well they both did, but you know how guys are! Felicia took it to work yesterday and now two of her co workers want to learn how to scrap!
Other than scrapping, I've not been excitingly busy. I'm in that weekday routine, work, cook, go to bed. I'm counting the days until the cruise, again with Hilltop and a bunch of the girls from KnK So I know it's going to be one fantastically fun cruise!!!!
I've got to get into the morning routine now. Have a wondermous day!









