First of all, thank you all on your posts about my shoes. I guess I need to go shoe shopping more often! For those of you who asked, they are made by Union Bay and I got them at Kohls'. You can get them here.
Sadly, the sandals, all three pair, that came home with them are going back. They aren't as comfortable as they are cute. With sandals, I need comfortable. So back they will go and I have another pair in mind. I guess I just can't wear cheap sandals.
I had a great day stamping yesterday with my friends, Cathy and Sharon. We had wine and tried a fabulous new dip from velveeta. A new twist on the old rotel and velveeta dip. It has several of my favorite foods in it. I don't have the picture uploaded, but I'll post the recipe.
Cheesy Bacon Dip
1 pound Velveeta, cubed in one inch cubes
4 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
8 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
1 can of rotel
1 bag of fresh spinach (10 ounce size)
Throw it all in a microwavable bowl and cook until the cheese is melted, stirring every couple of minutes. I think it took about 4 or 5 minutes. Okay so that's not how Velveeta said to do it, but you're getting the down and dirty version from me.
They also said to use half a box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed. Seriously? What do I do with the other half of a thawed box of spinach. Just use the fresh, it's better for you! We ate that with Tostitos scoops and drank a bottle of Berringer's White Merlot. So good!
Today I ran to TarGET. Okay I drove, but I went. Before I left I said to my darling son, "I'm going to TarGET, need anything?" He said he needed legos. He has always told me he needs legos. I think legos were his first word right after mama. His first sentence was "Mama,legos". I told him he didn't need legos he was almost 22 years old and too grown for legos.
So off I go to TarGET! I find the Mama Mia dvd for $10, I find Jillian's Workout for Wii, and I find legos. Not just any legos, Star Wars Droid legos. I got them. Gosh new sandals and new legos in two days. The child is going to think he's welcome to live here forever...
Okay off to bed. In the morning, I'm heading to a Copic Marker Instruction class. Yes folks, I'm learning how to color. Not just learning to color, but I'll be certified to color when I'm done. Actually, certified to teach coloring. Sounds fun doesn't it? Pray and hope I pass!







