Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've made Valentines


My friends at school know I like to make cards. Of course my friends let me know that they'd love to make Valentines for their loved ones. So here's a sampling of the ones I made. Several are for grandchildren. It was fun making a prissy one for a granddaughter, a few were for daughters, one for a son, and one for a hubby.
Speaking of Hubbys, I guess I'd better make one for mine now. Tomorrow night!
Most of the stamping is Stampin' Up! A the "I love you, I love you, I love you" heart is Close to My Heart. and one is an Inkadinkadoo inchie stamp that Diana turned me on to. All papers are Stampin' Up, except for the brown hearty paper, it's Basic grey!
So spread some love on Valentine's Day. Tell everyone you love that you love them! Love you!!!