Monday, February 16, 2009

One Long Monday

I almost overslept. Thanks to the dog who was up and down all night and wouldn't settle down. Finally, about 5 a.m. he decided to sleep so I got two and a half hours good sleep before I bolted out of bed.
It was a problem solving day. Can't find this student's schedule? Why is this student here? Have you seen paperwork for this one? All day long.
The highlight of the day was when the HS secretary and I were comparing Valentine's days and our weekend. While we were talking about all the loving things our husbands do for us on a daily basis, one of the office assistants said, "is the the same Coach S I had for football?" When I told him yes, and that really he's just a big teddy bear, he shook his head and told me that no, it couldn't be the same man that shows up at football practice. LOL!
It seemed the last 2 hours of the day drug along, but then the last 10 minutes zoomed by.
Once I got home and ate supper, I fell asleep watching Antiques Roadshow. I love that show! It's my dream to take in some of this old junk I have laying around here and them telling me it's worth a fortune! But I probably wouldn't part with it, since most of this junk is from my parents and grandparents. But if just one of those garage sale things were worht alot? Sold!
Finished my Wii workout, now I'm done blogging, now it's off to bed!
Toodles!