Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunny Thursday

After a dreary, grey and somewhat rainy day yesterday, it was good to see the sun come out this morning. It's a bit cooler, or maybe it just isn't as muggy as it has been. We have cold winds coming through and tonite it's back down to the 30's. Snuggle weather!!!!
I've been consumed with Idol the past few nights and I picked two of the 3 keepers. I really thought Tatiana would stay, despite her drama, she has a great voice. I picked Alexis Grace and Danny Golkey. I can't remember the other guys name right now, but I'm glad he made it through too. Maybe they will pick up Tatiana as a second choice later. I think she's been on some good meds this week, she's a lot less dramatic.
I feel like I am back to my life revolving around TV, and I don't like that. But I love my shows, Brothers & Sisters, Antiques Roadshow, Idol and Greys/Private Practice. It's hard to fit in Wii workouts around them, but I am.
I need to get moving around here, off to work. Budget meeting this afternoon, we'll see how we'll be saving money.