Usually I run around here 90 to nothing. Going here, going there, doing this and that. But today is a home day. A peaceful, do almost nothing home day.
I do have a house to clean, but since we're all here at home together, it won't take long working together. After that, I can play in the scraproom with my new inchie stamps (yes Di, I bought two more packs). I can play with the dominoes and make some more pendants, I can clean up all the valentine stuff, since making those are over. I can rearrange and reconfigure and purge.
I think I'll make burrito pie for dinner, such a romantic meal. I don't need valentine's day to know love. I have a husband who kisses me hello and good bye. Who tells me he loves me first thing in the morning and last thing at night. He gets my coffee, does dishes, and tolerates my "moods". Tolerating my moods is sometimes his biggest act of love, LOL! I don't need flowers, candy, balloons or fancy dinners. This guy takes me to the scrapstores and let's me indulge things he knows I don't need and may not ever use. He lets me travel to all kinds of places with the girls and never says a word. He's there when I'm sick, or just need "a day". I don't need valentine spoiling, I'm spoiled everyday.
So on this rainy day, when we're "stuck" here together, Happy Valentine's Day Hubby!
And Happy Valentines Day too all of you too!







