Sunday, February 15, 2009

Really, That Groundhog Saw His Shadow?

Maybe up north. But down here in the Panhandle, Spring is everywhere! It's warmed up, the flowers are blooming,and everything is getting greener!
Seriously. My azalea's are blooming, as are the Jasmine. The daffodils (the one wild one I have) bloomed last week. The rains this weekend are already greening everything up. It's been warm and muggy.
If my Lachow is any indicator, the way he's shedding all that thick, black fur, summer is just around the corner! I have black dog hair everywhere! It seems like we vacuum one room and two hours later it needs it again. Thank goodness I ordered more vacuum bags off of the internet yesterday!
I'm enjoying the warm weather. I'd take 6 more months of this weather until it gets hot. But we know that's not going to happen. It will be sweltering before we know it.
I'm off to a friend's house for a Stampin' Up party. I'm having one next week, you're all invited!! Come on over! Maybe I'll post the cards we make here later! Til then!