First of all I have to tell you about my day, then I'll tell you about the toolbelt.
Why do people have to wear overpowering cologne? I like cologne as well as the next person, but when you reek? That's as bad as having B O in my opinion. Today someone was reeking of cologne. Now don't ask me how I know, but they smelled like a bad incense party. I had 70's flashbacks all day. Then...someone else must not have liked the smell either, I think they dumped a container of Baby Powder in their office. My sinus' were dying. If I didn't have 200+ survey edit errors to correct, I would have gone home. Then, when I was 12 errors from being finished, downtown called and said "Stop making corrections, we think the state has their edit filters messed up" I love my job, love my job, love my job. We do what we have to do,to be able to do what we want to do. That's my new mantra....
But luckily as soon as I left the building, my headache disappeared. I got home, finished polyurethaning (is that a word?) my IKEA boxes, and rearranged in the scraproom. It's coming together! I'm going to love my new boxes. I can get it organized. I'll be a scrappin' fool!
Pictures will follow soon I promise. Believe it or not I'm scrappin' in all this mess. With the family reunion just weeks away, I have a few gifts to finish. I can't show up empty handed can I?







