Thursday, July 03, 2008

Big Biscuit Day!!!!

You know if I blog twice in one day, that it has to be good and today it was! My friend Kip calls it a "Big Biscuit day! I love when days fall like this.
As you can see in my slideshow below, it was a great BBD day! I got my stamps from CTMH, Thanks Michele! She's a great rep and gets my stamps to me pronto! I can hardly wait to play.
I've been wanting to show you the cards I made in class this weekend at Unforgettable, as it was a Big Biscuit weekend!
The Baseball Coach brought me a District Champs shirt after I admired his. Love it!
A friend helped me out on some fireworks for the fourth. Even throwing in a freebie for recruiting customers for him. He's quite the salesman and it was fun watching him work the crowd that had gathered around his car. I felt like I was buying hot items in an alley!

Our Big S (Superintendent) let us all go an hour early for the holiday weekend!
All in all a happy day! A very best BBD!