Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's Raining Again!

After two days of beautiful temps and sunshine, I awoke to thunder. Of course, the weekend is moving in, so should the rain.
But we'll not let it damper our spirits. Not that we have huge plans or anything. We usually go to the fireworks in Orange Beach AL. I think they have the best ones on the water. Plus I love just being on the beach.
Last night we had a visit from Rick's niece/goddaughter, Jennifer and her two boys Zavier and Linkin. The boys are growing so fast and so fun! We found out that Zavier, who's seven, is allergic to cats. They were loving on ours and all the sudden Zavier's eyes were swelling shut. Of to WM to get Benadryl! It was good seeing them as they will not make it to our reunion in WI. They have a wedding to go to in Hawaii. Of course I didn't get any pictures because of his eyes, but he promised to send some of his 2nd grade pictures.
I guess I'd better run to work before the rain starts. It's getting darker and darker here.

:J