Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!

It's a sunny, thunderbooming morning here. I'm hoping the thunder & it's impending storm clear off before noon when the Blues start their Air Show. Not that I'm going but I know thousands of tourists paid big money to come sit on the beach and watch them fly. We watch them every Tuesday, from just about any spot in Pensacola.
It's just a weekend here for me. I have to begin packing for my travels that begin next weekend. First I'll be in Jax for the MISAFOR/WEDDAC conference. Doesn't that sound fun? Then it's off to Wisconsin, for a family reunion and Packer's Shareholder meeting. Capped off with 10 days in the woods there, I'm getting excited!
But for this weekend, I need to get some groceries, do some shopping, and begin packing. I will have a few hours to play in the scraproom. Or at least I hope too. I also need a beach fix, but I'll go to the other beach, not the one where all the tourists are watching the Blues.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

:J