Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday? It's only Thursday?

I'm wishing my life away, as my FIL says. I want the week to be over and the travel to begin! Even tho I have a ton of stuff to do before I take off for two weeks, I want to go now!
Last night I did take a break and met my friend, Linda, at the beach after work. Actually she met me as I broke speed limits to get there, LOL! We sat on the beach and watched all the tourists go home and the locals arrive. We were amazed at the older couples that came out after 5 to sit by the water, swim, read, eat dinner and relax. We watched the ghost crabs chase each other all over the dunes, and the sunset was one to write home about.
It was almost 8 p.m. when we left. I ordered a pizza from Rick & I's favorite beach place and headed home with that for supper. It was a very relaxing evening. One I'm sure I needed.
So today it's back to the saltmines. Lots to do there before I go since I will come back to first day of student registration. OY!
Have a wondermous day!

:J