About the time the Airshow was supposed to start, the skies opened up. That was 10 hours ago, it hasn't really stopped since. So it would have been one of those days to just lay around in bed with a book. But you know me, I didn't do that.
I worked on the next BEACH book. This one is for Sarah, have I told you that. My dilemma is whether or not to put pictures in it for her. Otherwise, I'm almost done. I thought about giving her a CD with all my beach reunion pictures on it. I'm not sure if she has them or not. I'll post pictures of the book tomorrow. It's alot like the last one, but I changed a few things up. I love the Tidepools paper. SO Rich!
So laundry is done, house is clean (thanks Patrick!) and I've been scrappin'. Does life get any better?
:J
P.S. after I posted this DH came in locked all the doors, I thought he was going to bed. No! We had a squad car with it's lights on parked in front of our house. He didn't know what was going on, but said the cop would get on his loudspeaker and tell people to get back in their houses. He didn't see DH lurking in our backyard. But DH thought he'd better come in. The car stayed in front of our house for over an hour. After he left we went out and talked to our neighbor next door. He said there was also a squad car at the end of the street coming in of one of the main roads. That's all we could find out, nothing in the paper this am. So now I'm wondering what was going on. We have a small park around the corner from our house, maybe something there. A few questionable houses in the neighborhood too. Who knows? I'll let you know if I hear anything!







