Last night we traveled to the Mandarin area of Jacksonville to visit Clark's seafood. A definite must try if you are ever in the Jax area. Out of the way on Julington Creek, it's a local place. Filled to the roof with stuffed animals of every kind, Clark's is one of those places where you spend all evening looking around and seeing something different each time you look.
The Jaguars protected us from overhead while we ate.
The seafood platter is just a dot on the menu compared to all they offer. Everything from seafood to steaks to hot dogs to kangaroo is offered. Yes they have a bit of the exotic on their menu. I ordered the seafood platter that included catfish, shrimp, scallops, frog legs, oyster, octopus, gator and shark bites all for less than $20! The Hair of the Jag was a delicious drink to go with. My counterparts, not as brave as I, enjoyed shrimp platters and catfish.
On the way out we were bid adeiu by these creatures.
I'm off on my adventure, hope to check in soon. Below is the BEACH Book!
:J








