Another view looking out toward the hallway. Boring I know.
Okay here is a finished corner. My cabinet, which is holding inks, stamps, and small containers of embellies. The IKEA boxes, holding all kind of embellies, tools, chipboard, and I don't even have them half full. I made them alllll by myself. I built them, stained them, sanded them, and polyurethaned them. ALL BY MY SELF!! My Prima flowers deck out the top and my vintage Lone Ranger Carnival Chalkware statue guards it all. The Lone Ranger was a thrift shop find 30 years ago for a quarter. Don't ya love him?
So as soon as I get more cleaned up, straightened up and ready for the public, I'll post more pictures!
P.S. sorry but due to the fact that I am not looking for canadien pharmacies, you have to do the verification thing when you comment. Sorry, I had too.
:J








