Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Don't Have a Heart Attack!

I'm posting a Layout! I love scrappin' the Heritage stuff the most. Love, Love the old pics. This was done with the KNK July Kit. I just loved this kit when I got it!! It's my favorite kit of their's of all time! There are quiet a few close seconds, but this I just loved! It features K & Company's newest line, Blue Awning, which I think is the best paper & embellies they have put out in a long time!!!!
 
The picture is of my Dad, Owen, and his baby brother, Ned. The picture was taken in 1914, but I figure it must have been late in 1914 because Dad would have been 3 in June, and he's a good sized three year old there. I have the original picture of this, it's in a 16 x 20 oval frame with a convex oval glass. I'll have to take a picture of it sometime to show you. It hangs in my scraproom and I'm surprised it's survived all these years without the glass breaking. It's one of the things that goes with me when I evacuate for a hurricane.
Anyway get your tail over to KNK and check these papers out!
So now on to my day. MEETINGS! I won't bore you with details but I had 3 two to three HOUR meetings today. YIKES! I put in overtime! What is the most frustrating to me is when the "great powers that be" in our state DOE, forge ahead with a plan but don't know how to tell us to do it. "We don't know how it's all going to work, but we are forging ahead and it will be in place in less than a year" or when we ask a question, "we don't have someone here to answer that" Well where are they?????
So it was meeting after meeting, and since I got out late, I didn't get to Hobby Lobby, and when I did get home I didn't go because I left my coupons at work. And it's a sin to me not to take that coupon!!!!
Tomorrow is another day. My friend, Linda, will be home from the Land of Oz (Kansas) and I'll pick her up from the airport. Oh happy day!
So we're off to see the wizard!

:J
Posted by Picasa