Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday!

I love three day weekends!!!! I am hoping the gas crisis causes us to go to a four day work week. I would be in heaven! Love having 3 days off!
Yesterday was a lazy day, for me at least. I made potato salad, corn salad and brownies for our 4th of July dinner. Then I lazed around the rest of the day, doing laundry, reading and napping. Such is the life!
Our fireworks were great, although I think Patrick got a little miffed that Dad was lighting all of them. I think he thought he would get to play too. Dad's just ready to relinquish the pyrotechnic reins to anyone yet. Just like Christmas, Dad has to hand out the presents. It's a Dad thing.
But we had fun and Dad did let Patrick load the mortar and light the sparklers. LOL! I gave him a pack of firecrackers too. By then he was lighting them and tossing them in Dad's direction. KIDS!
Today we'll begin moving all the scrap stuff into the bigger scraproom. Rick painted it yesterday, Cozy Cottage, which is a light lemony yellow. I think I'm going to really like it. We also have to make a pool store trip, and sometime this weekend I need a commissary run. I just love three day weekends, so much time, so relaxing!
I hope your weekend is relaxing too!

:J