Thursday, January 25, 2007

6 of the Wierdest Things About ME!

I have been tagged by several people to tell my six wierdest things about me. I hope they are still my friends when they learn how really wierd I am. hehehe.

1. I flush public toilets with my feet. I thought it was wierd, but learned Sophia does this too. I also try not to touch the doors in public restrooms. I use my elbow or back to open them if I can.

2. I cannot eat soggy bread. That is just plain nasty. Now if it is bread pudding and there is enough whiskey sauce on it, well then I choke it down.

3. Along with soggy bread, I don't eat hot cereal type foods. UGH! It's not the taste, it's the texture. Makes my tongue curl just thinking about it.

4. When I scrap, I have to clean everything up before I start a new project. I can't just go from page to page without clean space to work on.

5. I have to read. I read everywhere and everything. I am not huge book reader, I am a magazine fanatic. I subscribe to 11 different magazines.

6. I am a packrat, but can't stand clutter. I can't think with things cluttered. Which makes #4 make sense.

Well that is the 6 wierd things I told you about. You can tell me if I missed any obvious ones. I tag Gail, Cindy, Darla (which btw, where did your blog go?) Jason, (who won't answer), and my 3 sons.

:J