I've been extremely busy and nothing exciting happening worth blogging about. I got this from my friend Dee, a pretty amazing woman. She didn't tag me, so I won't tag you. I doubt you will learn anything you didn't already know, but let me know if you do.
:J
A
Aphrodisiac. What turns you on? A piece of good Dark Chocolate and a Margarita
B
BFF. Who’s your best friend? Corny as it sounds, my husband.
C
Celeb. Favorite? Brett Favre Most annoying? That guy from Borak
D
Drink. What’s your poison? Margarita, a tequila shot or two
E
Everyday essentials. What do you use everyday? My Laptop, My Toothbrush
F
Fav. color. What’s your signature color? Melon
G
Groove. What music are you enjoying today? Brad Paisley's "When I get Where I'm Going"
H
Hot! Who’s hot? Brett Farve Who’s not? Peyton Manning
I
Indulgence. Dish about your guilty pleasure. My new Laptop & Dark Chocolate
J
{dream} Job. What would you do? Work in the Souvenier Shop at Lambeau Field
K
Kitchen Companion. Most used item in your kitchen? The oven. I'd rather bake than cook.
L
Life is incomplete without. . . ? A vacation to look foward too.
M
Mc. . . What would you “Mc”? McScrap
N
Natural or dyed? Natural
O
Outrageous Outfit. What’s hiding your closet that you’re dying to wear? Not hiding anything
P
Pet Peeve. People who think they can't
Q
Quote. “I spent the first 40 years of my life doing what I was supposed to do, I'm spending the next 40 doing what I want to do!"
R
Restaurant you give rave reviews? Zeke's on Orange Beach, AL
S
Starbucks order. Yuk!!! That's a "restaurant I wouldn't give rave reviews too!"
T
Television. What keeps you glued to the couch? "Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Boston Legal, Green Bay Packer Football
U
Ultimate Vacation Destination? Mine would be a world tour about 5 years long, not the Destination, the journey!
V
Virtual Babe Name. What’s your online ID? Those who need to know it, do.
W
Wonder Woman. What woman leaves you in awe? Most of the women in my friendship circle, I have some pretty amazing friends. (which means you if you are reading this!)
X
eX - Husband (Satan's Spawn)
Y
Youth in a bottle. What keeps you feeling young at heart? Being in love with my husband
Z
Zodiac sign Libra







